Click to see

Click to see
Obama countdown

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Haute Cuisine at McPherson Square

Now that McPherson Square has been cleared of the riff raff do we refer to our nation's capitol as liberated DC or unoccupied DC? I don't know why this video caught my eye but maybe it was watching this oocutoid drop two dozen pieces of chicken into the pot to boil. The idea of eating an unseasoned, boiled piece of chicken on a paper plate gives me visceral discomfort. Watch the video. It says they serve 300 people 3 meals a day. That's 900 meals. If we assume 8 ounce portions that means 450 pounds of food have to be cooked on a two burner grill everyday. Don't try this at home.


Then there is this from the Occupy DC web site:

"Just so everyone is aware, due to the Superbowl tomorrow, we will be holding General Assembly two hours earlier, at 4 p.m.

Please arrive promptly at the Starbucks at 13th and E.

You are encouraged to bring your own reusable cup (BPA free) to reduce our environmental impact and carbon footprint"

Yes, we'll save the world after we watch the Super Bowl.


1 comment:

  1. OMG. I recently had a TERRIBLE flu bug. That first pot he's cooking in looks exactly like what happened to me over and over and over. I lost 7 pounds in one weekend.

    Yikes. I feel sick enough watching that to put down the beer bottle.

    ReplyDelete